Hi! Today I’ll be doing the Liebester Award from Mint. http://www.mint4agdolls.blogspot.com
Ok, let’s get started!
11 Facts About Ella
- I cannot swallow pills. XD I have to crush them up in sugar and then eat it. 😛
- I have never tried Pepsi or Coke. So don’t ask which is better.
- My favorite colors change so much but right now I really like mint, coral, and gold.
- My obsession for dolls is unhealthy. XD
- I’ve never moved from our house. I’ve lived in the same place for eleven years.
- I’ve never been out of the U.S.
- I love etsy! Although, I’ve never bought anything from etsy.
- I have my own room.
- I wear size 6 in ladies shoes. I have big, yet small feet. (Don’t ask. Just don’t.)
- I am watching Doctor who as I’m writing this. #DoctorWho
- I have a doggy named Maggie! 😍😍😍😍😍😊😊😊😊😊😊
Ok, now to answer my questions from Mint!
- Have you purchased any school supplies yet? Nope. Except for my neon pencils!
- Any pets? Yep. A dog and a cat!
- Favorite song? Home by Gabrielle Aplin. Or any Lumineers song or Mumford and Sons!
- If your friend had her shirt on backwards, would you tell her? Yes, I’d tell her to change in the bathroom.
- Do you play any instruments? Yes, the piano and flute. I also sing.
- Maxi skirts or Skater skirts? Skater skirt.
- Soda or Juice? Juice! I love apple juice!
- Pencils or pens? Pencils. I make too many mistakes!
- Oceans or Lakes? Oceans. It kinda grossed me out when I saw a huge bass swimming in a lake. 😐😐😐😐
- Are you a morning person or night person! Definitely night!
- Team dog or Team cat? Neither! I can’t choose between my pets!
Ok now for your questions!
Chevron or Stripes?
Divergent or THG? (The Hunger Games)
Etsy or AG?
Modern or Historical dolls?
Favorite kind of cheese? XD
Do you have your own room?
Pool or Ocean?
Favorite Vacation spot?
Favorite Clothing Store?
Hair bow or Hair flower?
I nominate the first 11 people who comment!
WAIT! I forgot about the Q and A! Please leave any questions below. They don’t have to be doll related. Except no stalker questions, like “Where do you live?” “What’s your last name?” Or “What’s your phone number?” Have fun!